MS FRCS (Urol)
Suzie Venn was appointed as a Consultant Urological Surgeon at St Richard’s Hospital in Chichester in 2000. She trained at the Royal London Hospital, with her urological training being centred in the nationally renowned centres of the Institute of Urology, University College London and Guys Hospital. Here she developed her subspecialty interests in urethral stricture disease and Reconstructive Urology under Professor Mundy. She also trained under Professor Woodhouse in Adolescent and Reconstructive urology, to join the Reconstruction Team at the Institute of Urology as a part time consultant and honorary senior lecturer.
In 2005 Suzie was appointed as a consultant in Portsmouth Hospitals to lead reconstruction and adolescent surgery. Over that time the urethral reconstruction service has further developed to provide sub-specialist care for West Sussex, Hampshire, the Isle of Wight and the Channel Islands ETC.
At St Richard’s Hospital, Suzie is the clinical lead for reconstructive surgery, male and female incontinence and paediatric and adolescent surgery.
Suzie Venn is married to Richard, an Anaesthetist and has two sons.
Based at Nuffield Health Chichester & Goring Hall Hospital.
GMC Number: 3202568
o Core Urology and lower urinary tract symptoms.
o Female Urology and Continence
o Urethral Stricture disease
o Adolescent Urology and Reconstruction
Clinical Availability: Tuesday mornings and alternate Friday mornings/afternoons & by arrangement.
– Consultant Urological Surgeon Nuffield Hospital Chichester
– Consultant Urological Surgeon Western Sussex Hospitals Foundation Trust (St Richard’s Hospital, Chichester and Worthing Hospital).
– Consultant Urological Surgeon, Portsmouth Hospitals Trust
– Speciality Tutor Urology at Royal College of Surgeons of England.
– Royal College of Surgeons of England
– British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS)
– BAUS section of Female Urology
– Urethral Surgeons Group
- First year of qualification: 1987
- Hospital Profiles